Thursday, June 4, 2009

Scrapping Spree

So I've been busy catching up on some scrapping. Here I am sitting at the beach with my computer on my lap. What else am I going to do while Andrea sleeps? Anyway, I'm pleased with my progress. Here are my pages in the last few days.

These were just some cute photos I wanted to scrap. The kit is Summer Fancy by SandraK.
These were the first pictures I took of Alaina and Alanna about an hour after birth. The kit is Circle of Friends (Joy Michelle) by SandraK
These were the first photos of Aaron and Amanda with the girls. Same kit as above.
These are photos from our first "kiddy bowling" trip. It was a great place. Kit is Your Smile by Sweet Digi Scraps.
These photos are from our second bowling trip. Same kit as above.





No comments:

Post a Comment