Monday, May 25, 2009

Monkeys and Birthdays

I finished a few more scrap pages this week. It was nice to get a few done, I'm a little behind (still finishing pages from March).

This first page was from a birthday party for Aiden. I wanted the page to show it was Aiden's party, but also include pictures and antidotes about Andrea. I think I succeded. The kit is great, it is Happy BirthdayZ by Dede Smith at 3scrapateers.
This second page is the same kit, but this was from a different birthday party on the same day. I did not have a lot of pictures from this party because Andrea was so tired and we had to leave early, but I did have the one of the birthday boy so I could include it and of course a few cute ones of Andrea. Again, the page is as much about Andrea as it is about the birthday boy.
This last page is just something fun I wanted to do. The kit is fun - No More Monkeys by Meredith Cardall at 3scrapateers.



1 comment:

  1. Big girl bed! Hudsons birthday! Oh my! Great LO's. I love the Monkeys jumpin on the bed. What a fun time to remember. I still remember moving faith like it was yesterday. No more crib, it is like getting her drivers license to get outta bed when she wants!!!lol

    ReplyDelete