Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Scrap pages

So I finished a few pages this past week on top of all my sewing. Since I can't show you the sewing until after Saturday's baby shower, here are the pages!

I love how this one turned out. This picture of Andrea was so cute, but I've hesitated to scrap it before because I wasn't sure what to do with it. I think this turned out great. I'm really happy with it. The kit is Piper's Enchanted Garden from 3scrapateers. Just love the fairies.
The next two pages are made using Happy BirthdayZ by Dede Smith (3scrapateers). The kit is actually really cute and birthday themed, but I really wanted these colors and found the papers perfect for this theme as well. The pictures here are so fun. They bring back great memories of laughter in our living room.


No comments:

Post a Comment