Monday, March 16, 2009

Busy Day - 2 more layouts

I'm ready for bed! After my early working, a toddler playdate, helping my friend with taxes, taking Andrea to the doctor, and finishing up the day by preparing cookies for tomorrow's playdate, I still managed my first pages for the 3scrapateers Creative Team. As soon as I post this, I'll be turning in for the night.

This was such a fun kit to play with. Dede Smith made some adorable elements for this kit. The kit theme is Pooh; it is called Friendz From the Wood. The animals are fluffy, but there is one for each of the Pooh characters and other elements to go with the theme. The primary colors made it great for these pictures.



Andrea went to the doctor this afternoon. She has had a series of rashes over time, that we "think" might be caused by grapes. The problem is that she has now had 3 major boils as well. We have tried topical creams and even oral antibiotics. They lanced her current boil today (oh, how Andrea cried) and will culture it to see what we are dealing with. Hopefully we can have an allergy test done in the future to find out for sure if it really is from grapes.



No comments:

Post a Comment